Interview with Cyber Security Talent: Hein Htet Aung
Cybersecurity/ Ethical Hacking/ Bounty Hunting have been capturing the hearts of young talents in Myanmar. This month, YEHG is wholeheartedly proud to feature a young cybersecurity talent, Hein Htet Aung.
1) A little bit about yourself
I'm Hein Htet Aung, 22 years old and currently working as Associate Security Specialist in Yoma Bank. I've graduated from University of Computer Studies,Magway. In 2016,I start dived into Cyber Security Career.
2) What made you become obsessed with Cyber Security?
Actually, I started from "I want to be a hacker. How to become a Hacker?". I followed some of these articles and become obsessed with Cyber Security. It's kind of funny.
3) Please share how you achieved OSCP certification / any recent certification if any.
All certificates are to challenge myself about how I've practiced and how I've learned. Before I go for OSCP , I practiced at Hack The Box and Try Hack Me under the guidance of Ko Sai Wynn Myat and Ko Kyaw Min Thein.
Then, I got OSCP certification in June 2020 . Currently I also hold eWPTXv2 from Elearn security. For eWPTXv2, I practiced with their course.
4) How do you foresee yourself in the next couple of years?
I'm try to be the best in my Cyber Security Journey. I would like to be a skillful DevSecOps engineer under Ko Kyaw Min Thant in the coming years.
5) What do you like to tell about anyone pursuing cybersecurity in Myanmar?
Try it first. If you think you are happy to work under days and nights, just do it.
6) Please share how we can follow you.
To grab beer or coffee, you can contact me on Linkedin